What can a Smart Safe do for your Business?
Introducing a Smart Safe Cash Management Solution offers numerous benefits to business operations.
- Because the Smart Safe is now addressing many of the manual tasks previously appointed to the manager, the manager can now stay in the store and manage. Non-productive manager labor is reduced. The manager can focus on value added activities such as:
- Supervising and training employees
- Customer service
- Inventory management
- Vendor management
- Merchandise shrink management
- Executing corporate level programs
- Cashier labor for sweeps, or envelope preparation and end of shift balancing is reduced
- Internal cash losses are reduced – every cashier should be balanced every shift
- Merchandise losses are also reduced, as the manager has time to monitor activities inside the store
- Manager and cashier time required for investigations is reduced, as discrepancies should be reduced
- Costs to replace and train cashiers and/or managers terminated strictly due to cash discrepancies should be significantly reduced
- Compensation for managers to drive to the bank is eliminated
- The cost of business insurance required if the manager drives his car to the bank is eliminated
- A reduction in pickup frequencies may be possible, resulting in reduced CIT costs
- Supply costs may be reduced for tamper evident bags and envelopes
- Safety for store employees and customers is improved by reducing exposure to robbery
- Safety is also improved, since managers no longer drive to the bank with the inherent exposure to vehicular accidents and robbery
- Legal costs associated with robberies, prosecution of dishonest employees, manager accidents driving to the bank, etc., are reduced
Call 214.845.6800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free security consultation to see if a Smart Safe is the right cash management solution for your business operation.