Imagine this; you have recently started a business. Maybe it’s been two years, maybe 10. You are so focused on developing your business that you have forgotten there are bad people in the world.
Slow down and take a minute to think about it. With all the hard work you have put into building your business, should you be the one making decisions on how to secure it? Is that your expertise?
If you are a small business, it is likely that hiring a full-time loss prevention person is not an option. With salaries averaging in the range of $150,000, it isn’t an option for your business. What if you could have a security team with 70 years of experience at a fraction of that cost?
Many companies start at that stage where hiring loss prevention team members is not an option. That isn’t the only option. You can choose to hire a fraction security consultant.
What is a fractional security consultant?
A fractional security consultant is an individual, or a team, of seasoned security professionals who assist your business on a contract basis. They help you develop the necessary protocol to secure your company, your assets, and your personnel.
Your security consultant will start off by reviewing what security measures you currently have in place. Once they decide on the necessary changes, they will begin to develop your security protocol. Some of these changes include drawing up a more secure floor plan, recommending physical protection products, and burglary awareness training.
You may think to yourself, “I can figure those out myself. How would hiring a security consultant benefit my business?”
- Expertise – Be an expert in your own field. Hire others for those you do not specialize in.
- Save time and money – Using a part time consultant is far more cost effective than hiring a full-time employee to fill the same position. Do what makes sense for your business.
- Grow faster – Time that you spend trying to figure out things on your own could be spent focusing on other areas that can further help the expansion of your business.
If you are interested in learning more, you can receive a free security consultation by following these easy steps.
- Go to this page
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the image that says Free Security Consultation
- Fill out the form
- That’s it! A seasoned security expert will contact you shortly
Written by: Heather Haney