Shipping and Receiving Clerk
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a position in a dynamic and growing company. We only hire people who are hard-working, positive, quick-thinking, creative and competitive. Rolland is a company that truly cares about its employees and looking to hire good people to develop into future leaders.
The office is located in the Addison/Farmers Branch area.
- Ensure all orders meet expected ship dates
- Daily management and updating of order status
- Schedule outbound shipments
- Utilize UPS and FedEx for shipping platforms
- Entry of daily workflow into Enterprise Resource Processing (ERP) system data per department requirements and standards.
- The ability to review the product prep sheet and test for proper operation, including the installation of basic key locks, keypads, duplicating of keys, and pinning of cylinders.
- Maintain an organized work area and all equipment’s according to plan and established procedures.
- Ability to read-write with good communication skills.
- Warehouse and / or assembly background.
- Ability to work shift work, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to read learns, understand and interpret blueprints and work instructions.
Measures of Success:
- Operation of pallet jacks and forklifts.
- Ability to identify safe model and type by manufacturer.
- Ability to review and inspect assembly sheet, including proper operation of product.
- The success in which basic installation of key locks and keypads function properly without assistance, including the duplications of keys and cylinders.
- Practice problem solving and troubleshooting techniques for continuous improvement.
- Maintain a positive work environment by acting and communicating in a manner so as to get along with customers, co-workers and management.
To apply: Click the red button below and complete the Cultural Index survey. Once the survey is complete, you may upload your resume through the Cultural Index site.