Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the company’s sales, revenue and profitability goals by exceeding sales plan.
- PROSPECT: Develop sales leads within the vertical or territory with the support of marketing through referrals, networking, trade shows and events, as well as cold calling the markets we serve or want to serve.
- CONNECT: Interact with leads and prospects frequently and regularly via all effective means of communications (conference calls, face to face meetings, etc.), to develop meaningful and impactful business relationships.
- QUALIFY: Determine company’s ability to bring value to customer’s business through intelligent, effective and appropriate questions and interactions in a timely manner.
- QUALIFY and SOLVE: Engage appropriate “Subject Matter Experts” (SMEs) to determine company’s ability to provide solutions the customer’s challenge, problem or requirements.
- TEST: Engage the customer, SME and/or Project Manager (PM) to develop, plan and execute appropriate scenarios to test proposed solution sets.
- CLOSE: Coordinate team’s (PM, SE and SME) activities and roles to Communicate company’s value proposition via brand, service capabilities, history, and solution sets to close business and win sales.
- ONGOING: Continue to interact with the customer as appropriate following the sale to ensure company’s long-term interest are served—White Glove Service and Treatment.
- OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
- A minimum of 5 plus years outside sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to engage with customers, co-workers, and leaders in a professional and stressful environment to accomplish company’s goals.
- Demonstrated superior communications ability in and across all forms of available media, including various written, verbal and face to face interactions.
- Demonstrated success in delivering new logo enterprise sales across those industries we serve and wish to serve.
- Ability and willingness to travel
To apply: Click the red button below and complete the Cultural Index survey. Once the survey is complete, you may upload your resume through the Cultural Index site.